Monday, May 01, 2006

Bloglines - World of Warcraft Sucks

Bloglines user PeterDawson (slash.pd@gmail.com) has sent this item to you, with the following personal message:

He wants his moeny back. WoW sucks and this is the first time that I am hearing a gamer want their $'s back !!


IFTF's Future Now
Emerging technologies and their implications for the future.

World of Warcraft Sucks

By Anthony Townsend

So I paid $44.95. Then I waited a week for a package. Then I spent an hour installing 5 CD-ROMs. Then I spent 1/2 hour trying to sign up for my guest pass on a web site instead of inside the WoW client. Then I had to give up a credit card number and pledge to pay another $15.95 per month after my 10 day trail is up (for a game that, as far as I know has no single player mode). Then I get this crap. Blizzard, you were once Starcraft, and Battlenet, and a place where I could throw the smackdown of Protoss vs. Zerg in a 30-minute frenzy of TAB-clicks and ALT-clicks. Where are you now? Just a bunch of weak infrastructure and lame D&D derivative story lines. I want my money back.


No comments: