Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bloglines - play tag with me

Bloglines user PeterDawson (slash.pd@gmail.com) has sent this item to you, with the following personal message:

Randy is very rich at heart. He spurs community participation !!

Yeah --coolzOr picks up on the gaping truth too :)-
http://blog.coolz0r.com/2006/05/02/the-truth-is-gaping/


iBLOGthere4iM   iBLOGthere4iM
Randy Charles Morin blogs for the sake of blogging.

play tag with me

By randy@kbcafe.com (Randy Charles Morin) on best

Last month, I challenged my readership to send me links via del.icio.us using the for:randymorin tag. I got more links than I care to count (hundreds). The best link would be awarded a Amazon book (up to $20 USD). The best link for April was from Coolz0r who sent me the American Dad vs Family Guy flash game. I told Coolz0r to pick a book and he picked Permission Marketing by Seth Godin. Honorable mentions to astreet, femetal, scotbuf, Chris Nolan, Dave Walker, and Sterling Camden, whom also gave links that I re-blogged over the last month.

If I didn't point back to your blog, it's because I'm not sure who you are and simply left your del.icio.us ID.  Ping me and I'll update with a link. Thanks to all that participated.

Comments

No comments: