Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bloglines - /pd's post count

Bloglines user PeterDawson (slash.pd@gmail.com) has sent this item to you, with the following personal message:

Status was sancationed on Philipp's area. It was a deleted. Unfortunatly, I dont have Travis Harris email to ask him what he means when its "niffty". Does he mean that I step down or am I just an aggressive poster ??

After all, do they know that for Google, Philipp area is where I play. Not sure if those guys actually read my blog or not :)-


Google Blogoscoped Forum
Discussion on Google, other Search Engines, SEO, and Google Blogoscoped

/pd's post count

By Travis Harris

okay.... I know I'm a looser.... but my guess is that most of us Blogoscoped forum members are. But I was playing the how many clicks away from Google game and I saw /pd's post count. thought it was "nifty" http://trex005.googlepages.com/1234posts.png


No comments: