Friday, January 18, 2008

Twiiter Fav's

Here's a couple of my Twitter Fav's

"Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others" jowyang Five Across, Six Apart. I want to make my own 2.0 company called Four Together or Seven Away davewiner If Hillary wins, her husband should apologize for everything including the "I didn't have sex with that woman" line. And do it sincerely. davewiner Don't they use Twitter at ABCNews? Don't they understand that there are no timezones on teh fcuking internet. QueenofSpain Before bed last night my son said a prayer. To aliens. "Hey! Hey Aliens! It's me, Jack. Make the daytime come quicker. Ok? Bye." nivi "The learning process... is an integral part of how the production system functions, not a separate training activity." – http://tinyurl ... ... anildash Getting ready for a road trip with the dog, the cat, and the human. nivi "Do you have 20 years of experience, or the same year of experience 20 times?" – Andy Hargadon, http://tinyurl.com/yopmps

No comments: