Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time well wasted - I cuss Hugh Macleod

I Don't believe this, I did it again !!

Ok somewhere in 2004/05 Hugh Macleod posted his "HOW TO BE CREATIVE" manifestio on Changethis.com. I had downloaded, printed a copy and read it in one sitting. Thereafter, I must have kept this copy and during my last move had placed it into a box for storage.  This afternoon, while cleaning up, I found this buried within a box of my hard copies  amongst the Tom Peters (TIB series), Seth Godin copies and a bunch of other hard copies.

Trust me, in the middle of packing, cleaning the last thing on my mind is reading his Manifesto. But guess what, "Its ok to be a sheep , as long as you are a  cool sheep"  cartoon catches my eye.  Oh well, darn Hugh, I get hooked once over again.  I spent like an hour once browsing thru the book again !!

Now me calls this TIME WELL WASTED by  Hugh Macleod. Refreshing read.   Can't wait for his new book !!

Ok back to the grind :)-

No comments: