Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fw: My Map

This is crazy !! All I did was frappr mapped !! Wuts w/ the B/F foo ?? Did I need to know ??

Yeah friends 4ever .... We are all human beings. We do what we think is best. When we know what is right and best- then let's talk !!

Call me... I am still your friend -always!!

-----Original Message-----
From: stephanie sutton <stephjsutton@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:03:57
To:Peter Dawson <pddawson@bell.blackberry.net>
Subject: Re: My Map

i know...plse be frnd still

Peter Dawson <pddawson@bell.blackberry.net> wrote: Whewww... I dunna wut to say !!
-----Original Message-----
From: stephanie sutton
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:08:12
To:Peter dawson
Subject: Re: My Map

hi pd,
hope you're having a great day!!
moved back in with byfrnd (he see emails)
we should all get together for socials or something??
talk to you soon
steph

Peter dawson wrote:

HI,

I am creating a frappr map. Actually its more like haviong fun and test to see how this works. Pls feel free to add yourself
Link to my map is here : http://www.frappr.com/peterdawson

thanks

/pd
http://peterdawson.typepad.com
PeterDawson Home of ThoughtFlickr's
"This! message is printed on Recycled Electrons."

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos
Sent via BlackBerry on the Bell Mobility network

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos
Sent via BlackBerry on the Bell Mobility network

No comments: